The PMAG 30 AUS GEN M3 Window is a 30-round 5.56x45 NATO polymer magazine for Steyr® AUG / F88 / F90 compatible weapons that features transparent windows to allow rapid visual identification of approximate number of rounds remaining.
Similar to the GEN M3 PMAG for the AR15/M4, the PMAG 30 AUS features a long-life USGI-spec stainless steel spring, four-way anti-tilt follower and constant-curve internal geometry for reliable feeding, and simple tool-less disassembly for easy cleaning. In addition, low profile ribs and aggressive front and rear texturing gives positive control in all environments, and a paint pen dot matrix has been added to the bottom panel of the body to allow easy marking by the user for identification. The easy to disassemble GEN M3 flared floorplate aids in extraction and handling, and is slimmer than factory Steyr floorplates for better fit in magazine pouches.
Durable, dual-side transparent windows allow for quick determination of approximate number of rounds remaining in the magazine. Utilizing a high visibility indicator coil on the spring and numerical markers on the magazine body, the MagLevel™ system provides positive verification with the added benefit over translucent magazines of displaying round-count even when the cartridge stack is obscured within the magwell.
- 30 ROUNDS IS THE STANDARD: 30-round reliability and no stoppages for your Steyr® AUG / F88 / F90 compatible weapons. Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction. Ribbed gripping surface and aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling.
- TRANSPARENT WINDOWS: Anti-glare transparent windows on both sides of the magazine and a painted indicator on the spring allow for easy determination of rounds remaining.
- EASY IDENTIFICATION: Use the paint pen dot matrix to easily identify your different loads when it's crunch time.
- IMPROVED FLOORPLATE: Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly, and is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches. The modified floorplate dimensions provide a slimmer footprint than factory Steyr magazines.
- ADVANCED ANTI-TILT FOLLOWER: The anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower ensures a smooth feed and magazine reliability. Its constant-curve internal geometry, over-travel insertion stop on the spine, and the long-life USGI-spec stainless steel spring (black-oxide coated) add to feeding reliability.
- Compatibility: Mil-issue Steyr AUG, F88 Austeyr, F90
- Other Specs: Does not fit the AUG NATO conversion.
- Made in the USA.
Magpul Magazine PMAG Steyr AUG Gen M3 (30rd)
- Brand: Magpul
- Product Code: MAG575BLK
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 24,17€