1. Upon delivery of the ordered goods by courier, the buyer is obliged to check the goods for defects caused by transport.
2. If the goods show these defects, the buyer is obliged not to accept the goods and to write a record of the damage with the carrier, or to claim the goods immediately (on the day of receipt) from Geis. The buyer is obliged to immediately inform the seller of any damage to the goods during transport. Subsequent claims for obvious defects will not be accepted by the seller or carrier.
3. In case of transport damage, keep the packaging in which the goods are transported for possible photo documentation.
4. When picking up the goods in person, the buyer is obliged to check the goods upon receipt and he is obliged to immediately claim any obvious defects from the seller. Obvious defects in the goods claimed from the seller will not be recognized by the seller later.
5. If a claimable defect arises on the goods delivered by the online store www.zbranepresov.sk, the buyer can file a complaint using the form for filing "Complaints" (we recommend informing us by phone after submission).
6. The notification of detected defects is applied by the buyer using the default form for making a complaint. The buyer is obliged to fill in all mandatory fields marked with red * (star)
7. In order for the complaint to be successfully processed, it is necessary for the buyer to be able to submit a copy of the invoice and send it together with the claimed goods to the seller.
8. In the event that the goods need to be sent back to the seller, the customer (buyer) is obliged either to pack the goods in the original packaging or to provide new packaging at his own expense, one that meets the requirements of transport. The buyer acknowledges that in the case of insufficiently protected goods during transport, the complaint may not be accepted.
9. Depending on the type of defects and the nature of the goods, in accordance with the legal regulations in force in the Slovak Republic, the justified complaint will be resolved by exchanging the goods, possibly repairing or returning the paid purchase price of the goods. In the event of a complaint about the goods, do not send them by cash on delivery, but send it as an insured package or an insured registered shipment. Goods sent by cash on delivery will not be accepted by the seller. If the complaint is recognized as unfounded, the goods will be sent back to the customer at his expense.
10. The seller does not accept liability for damages resulting from improper use of the purchased goods, functional properties, as well as for damages caused by external events or incorrect handling. Errors of this origin are not covered by the warranty provided. Also, the warranty does not apply to goods that are delivered free of charge.