LEN OSOBNÝ ODBER NA ZP!
A set of top AR-15s from the world-famous American manufacturer Anderson Manufacturing in the caliber 5.56x45mm NATO with a barrel length of 10.5"and a number of first-class accessories.
Anderson Manufacturing is one of the largest manufacturers of weapons and especially parts AR15 in the United States. They also produce parts for other well-known companies that make up AR15s. Thanks to its high quality, Anderson Manufacturing has already armed several police and military units in the USA.
This model can be assembled according to the availability of parts, also in the caliber .300AAC Blackout. Please inquire about availability by e-mail.
Set Anderson AM-15 10.5 "Midwest 5.56x45mm contains:
- ultra light aluminum slim M-LOK forearm Midwest MI with a length of 10.5" suitable for mounting other accessories,
- muzzle brake, which significantly reduces the recoil of the weapon when firing and thus improves the accuracy of shooting Blackmarket BMC1 5.56mm 1/2x28,
- vented adjustable micro gas block Superlative Arms .750,
- tactical loop for attaching the Magpul ASAP strap,
- telescopic Mil-Spec stock with rubber heel Thril Combat Competition AR15 in black,
- ergonomic pistol grip Thril Rugged Tactical in black,
- Ohhunt double-sided locking lever,
- double-sided mode switch Strike Industries HEX 60/90 ° (3in1),
- Magpul MOE trigger polymer beam in black,
- Rise Armament Advanced Performance Trigger RA-535 sports container trigger,
- polymer 30 round magazine Thril 5.56x45mm in black,
- holographic collimator EOTech XPS3-0.
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO / .223 Remington
- Magazine capacity: 30 rounds
- Finish: black anodized
- Weight: 2.8 kg (6.2lbs)
- Barrel length: 10.5 ″ M4 Contour
- Barrel material: 4150 Chrome Moly vandium
- Surface treatment mainly: nitrided
- Twist: 1:7
- Carier material: high-quality aluminum 7075-T6 (forged)
- Bolt carier group: Standard M16 Profile
- The weapon does not contain RF85 material, standard cleaning and lubrication is required.