The Dillon RL550C is the most versatile reloading machine in the Dillon Precision Products line. It will accommodate the widest variety of cartridges from 32 ACP up to 338 Lapua, 416 Rigby, and 460 Weatherby.
The "C" designation indicates a significant design change. The upper link arm pivot pins are now threaded in place, and have a grease groove around the pin that connects with a lube hole on the end of the pin. You can use a needle fitting on a grease gun to lubricate the upper pivot pins now.
This is the RL550C without a caliber conversion kit - it is intended for users purchasing an additional RL550 Series machine.
If you are ordering your first machine, order the RL550C WITH a caliber conversion kit instead.
No dies are included with the RL550C. If you need to order dies, please click here
To see a video of the RL550C in operation, click here.
Machine pictured shows available options. These are not included with the base machine. Click the "Options" folder to review the available options for this machine.
Typical price as shown with optional accessories is $790.60
This version of the basic 550 includes:
- Powder measure with standard large and small powder bars (small installed), Small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder Large bar throws up to 55 to 60 grains of powder.
- One prime system with large and small priming parts.
- One large and one small pick up tube
- Low Primer Alarm
- One toolhead
- One powder die
- One loaded cartridge catch bin
- One written instruction manual
- One set of standard Allen wrenches
Dillon Precision XL550 bez konverznej sady
- Brand: Dillon precision
- Product Code: 14261
- Availability: Inform yourself via email
- Ex Tax: 516,67€