LEN OSOBNÝ ODBER NA ZP a NP!
|Muzzle Thread||1⁄2×28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Product Weight||7.40 lbs|
|Length||34 ¾” – 37 7/8”|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|
Daniel Defense V7® PRO
The DDM4 V7 Pro was designed for competitors looking for a platform to dominate podiums in today’s popular multi-gun matches. Built around our newest 18” Strength to Weight, Cold Hammer Forged barrel, this platform delivers the speed, controllability, and precision required to engage the most difficult multi-gun stages. The V7 Pro comes standard with the new MFR XS 15.0 M-LOK® rail, which offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. An uninterrupted Picatinny rail on top and M-LOK attachment points ensure plenty of real estate for optics and accessories and allow for the maximum sight radius for accurate shooting with rail mounted iron sights. The long 15” rail gives operators the option to have the support hand extended out closer to the muzzle, allowing them to drive the gun more precisely, and it prevents over-travel when transitioning between multiple targets. Competitors will also appreciate the larger latch provided by a Vltor Gunfighter Mod 4 Charging Handle for easier manipulation under magnifed optics. The newly designed Muzzle Climb Mitigator redirects propellant gasses through calibrated ports, countering both recoil and muzzle climb. A Geissele Automatics Super Dynamic 3 Gun Trigger delivers rapid hits on target with its light, short pull and quick reset. Combined with the softened recoil impulse of a rifle-length gas system, this allows for shorter split times, more precise follow-up shots, and reduced fatigue. The rifle is finished off with the rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol grip.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- TRIGGER: Geissele Automatics Super Dynamic 3 Gun Trigger
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 18″ S2W Profile, Chrome Lined, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Rifle Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Muzzle Climb Mitigator, Gen II, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense MFR XS 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6-Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Made in the USA!