Timney is the market leader for Mosin Nagant replacement triggers
Factory calibrated ready to shoot or fully adjustable for Sear Engagement (Creep), over travel (Follow through) and Pull Weight
Timney-designed, unique trigger blocking safety
- Trigger allows you to become more accurate with your rifle
- No gunsmith needed, easy to install
- Ready for the range right out of the box or adjustable for custom feel
- Trigger will not move on safe
What Is Trigger Pull weight?
- Pull weight is the amount of force, in ounces or pounds, required to fire the trigger. Or in other words, how hard you have to squeeze the trigger to shoot your rifle. Timney Trigger experts at our Phoenix, Arizona plant hand-test every trigger in its intended action and then set the pull weight at our factory standard, 3 lbs.
- The #1 reason to replace your factory trigger with a Timney is accuracy. A lighter, crisper, more consistent trigger pull will make you more accurate with your firearm.
- 2-2.5 pounds: Light trigger pull weights are great for people shooting lighter weight rifles as they can help keep you on target during the shot. Also common weights for target shooting from a bench.
- 3-3.5 pounds: By far the most common trigger pull weights -this is great for virtually all applications including target shooting, hunting and 3-gun competitions.
- 4.0 pounds+: Heavy trigger pull weights are good for cold weather hunting or applications where you may be shooting with gloves on.
Timney Trigger Mosin-Nagant
- Brand: Timney Triggers
- Product Code: 307
- Availability: Inform yourself via email
- Ex Tax: 132,50€