Strike Industries drop-in replacement buttstock for AR/15/M16 carbine using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. The Strike stock integrates features sought by military professionals and firearms enthusiasts around the world. Strike Industries came up with a lighter, compact buttstock, at an even more attractive price point.
- Slide on replacement for factory collapsible butt stock.
- QD sling mounting points integrated on both sides in positions for optimum usage.
- Enhanced cheek weld
- Easy to replace and quick to install
- Designed for use with and without rubber buttpad
- Length of pull (LOP): 11.25″ to 14.25″
- Length: 7.47"
- Height: 4.45"
- Width: 1.74" with QD cups
- Weight: 6.6 oz
- For Mil-spec sized buffer tubes only
Mod- Buttpad Sold Separately:
The Strike Industries Rubber Butt Pad is a drop in add on for the Mod1 Stock system. The lightweight, slim profile enhances control and usability of the stock without dramatically increasing weight or bulk. At only 0.36” in thickness, the butt pad doesn’t sacrifice the minimalist nature that the stock is known for while at the same time its flexibility offers some level of recoil attenuation. The hybrid construction of impact resistant TPE integrated on a rigid polymer frame combines strength and resilience to provide the best of both worlds in creating the best possible shoulder weld.
- Drop-in installation
- Slim Profile
- Enhanced Control
Strike Industries MOD1 Stock - Black
- Brand: Strike Industries
- Product Code: SI-STRIKE-ES-MOD18K
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 62,50€