The next-generation PMAG 30 GEN M3 Window is a 30-round 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons that features transparent windows to allow rapid visual identification of approximate number of rounds remaining. Along with expanded feature set and compatibility, the GEN M3 Window incorporates new material technology and manufacturing processes for enhanced strength, durability, and reliability to exceed rigorous military performance specifications.
While the GEN M3 is optimized for Colt-spec AR15/M4 platforms, modified internal and external geometry also permits operation with a range of additional weapons such as the HK® 416/MR556A1/M27 IAR, British SA-80, FN® SCARN MK 16/16S, and others.
Similar to the MOE® PMAG, the GEN M3 Window features a long-life USGl-spec stainless steel spring, four-way anti-tilt follower and constant-curve internal geometry for reliable feeding, and simple tool-less disassembly to ease cleaning.
In addition, a redesigned bolt catch notch in the rear of the magazine provides increased bolt catch clearance, while an over-travel stop on the spine helps ensure the magazine will not over-insert on compatible weapons. Low profile ribs and new aggressive front and rear texture gives positive control of the GEN M3 in all environments, and a paint pen dot matrix has been added to the bottom panel of the body to allow easy marking by the end user for identification.
The new, easy to disassemble flared floorplate aids extraction and handling of the magazine while providing improved drop protection, but is slightly slimmer than before for better compatibility with tight double and triple magazine pouches. An included pop-off Impact/Dust Cover can optionally be used to minimize debris ntrusion and protect against potential damage to the top cartridge during storage and transit.
Durable dual-side transparent windows allow for quick determination of approximate number of rounds remaining in the magazine. Utilizing a high visibility indicator coil on the spring and numerical markers on the magazine body, the MagLevel® system provides positive verification without affecting the durability or reliability of the magazine.
- THE 30-ROUND STANDARD: 30-round reliability and no stoppages. Anti-glare translucent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body along with a painted indicator on the spring allows for easy determination of rounds remaining from 1 to 30. Next-generation impact and crush-resistant polymer construction. Modified dimensions allow for wider compatibility with non Colt-spec 'STANAG 4179' platforms.
- ADVANCED FOLLOWER AND ENGINEERING: The anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower ensures a smooth feed and magazine reliability. Constant-curve internal geometry, over-travel insertion stop on the spine, and a long-life stainless steel spring ensure smooth feeding. Pop-off impact / dust cover to minimize debris intrusion and for ammunition protection in storage and transit.
- EASY IDENTIFICATION: Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking. Its ribbed gripping surface and aggressive front and rear texture provide positive magazine handling.
- SLIMLINE FLOORPLATE: Improved slimmer floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly and is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches.
- Compatibility: Colt-spec AR15/M4 platforms, HK416/MR556A1/M27 IAR, British SA-80, FN SCARN MK 16/16S, and others.
- Made in the USA.
Magpul Magazine PMAG AR15 Gen M3 (30rd) - Black
- Brand: Magpul
- Product Code: MAG556BLK
- Availability: Inform yourself via email
- Ex Tax: 24,17€