Our hardened expandable batons (ExB) are intended for professional use in extreme conditions. They serve for fast self-defense in different conflict situations.
The difference to the non-hardened version is the expandable tubes, which are made from a more superior material, which is hardened by heat treatment. Thanks to it, the batons are highly resistant to a flexion if the baton is exposed to a hard stroke. Surface finish is black nickel-zinc (with good resistance to abrasion), or chrome (silver surface).
They meet the requirements of the German standard for expandable batons. This product is suitable for the police, security agencies, and guards, against an assailant armed with a knife, for walking in the country alone or with a dog.
The expandable baton is opened by sharp flick and stays firmly fixed in this position. We have produced hardened batons in 5 lengths with 4 types of rubber handles.
Types of handles: Specially designed rubber handle enables a secure hold. The rubber material is certified for long-term contact with the skin without health risks. Two types of handles are available:
Anti-slip handle with a rough surface "H": Its design significantly decreases any possibility of the baton being yanked from the hand and gives the user a comfortable certitude.
Swiveling holder supplied with the expandable baton: All hardened batons are supplied with a professional swiveling plastic holder with Quick Change System, for which European patent was granted. It can be rotated in respect to the belt by full circle of 360 degrees with 16 locking positions. This holder is included in the price of the baton.
The holder is equipped with UBC-05 belt clip (part of the Quick Change System) which enables the user to quickly change between different plastic and nylon ESP holders with rotation mechanism. The clip itself remains fastened to the belt – you only need to click on the holder of choice.
- very quick drawing of the baton just with one hand, since there is almost no friction thanks to automatic opening of the holder after unfastening of nylon strap,
- with unfastened nylon strap enables carrying of expanded baton.
- Surface finish: black nickel-zinc
- Length of the baton closed: 6,7″ (170 mm)
- Length of the baton expanded: 16″ (405 mm)
- Weight of the baton: 340g
- Material: Cold drawn seamless tubes, class CSN 12 060 (Czech standard) = CK55 (DIN 17200) = C55E (EN 10083-1+A1).
ESP Hardened expandable baton 16" - Black
- Brand: ESP
- Product Code: EXB-16H
- Availability: Inform yourself via email
- Ex Tax: 26,67€