Bore Tech’s patent pending AR Receiver Wiper Sets are the industry’s most innovative and effective cleaning tools specifically engineered for meticulous cleaning of the AR barrel extension and upper. The patent pending, flexible molded rubber wipers perfectly conform to the receiver walls and simply use patches for a thorough and complete cleaning every time.
Each wiper set includes a cross shaped Barrel Extension Wiper and the circular shaped Upper Receiver Wiper.
The AR barrel extension and upper receiver are notorious for colleting brass shavings, powder residue, debris, oil/grease, and solvents. This accumulation of debris can cause operational malfunctions and increase wear on your bolt, bolt carrier, and receiver. In the past, these areas have been difficult to properly clean/dry. Not anymore!
The cross shaped Barrel Extension Wiper eliminates clumsy dental rolls and ineffective felts that fall off, barely clean, and pack full of fouling rending them useless. With Bore Tech’s Barrel Extension Wiper, simply spike a patch over the wiper and observe how the flexible rubber fingers compress as they pass through the locking lugs and spring open once inside the barrel extension providing a thorough and complete cleaning.
The same principle is utilized with the circular shaped Upper Receiver Wiper. Spike a patch over the wiper and watch how it perfectly conforms to the receiver walls for a thorough and complete cleaning every time.
- 1 x Cross Shaped Barrel Extension Wiper
- 1 x Circular Shaped Upper Receiver Wiper
Material: Molded, Solvent Resistant Rubber
Core: Proof Positive Alloy
Threads: Male 8/32
Bore Tech AR Receiver Wiper Sets Use Instructions:
- Screw Wiper onto the end of a non-rotating rod. (Cross Shaped Wiper is for use on the Barrel Extension, Circular Shaped Wiper is for use on the Upper Receiver)
- Center Spike a patch over the tip of the wiper. (2¾” Round Patches are recommended for the AR-10)
- Next, dampen a patch with Bore Tech C4 Carbon Remover and insert into the upper receiver. When using the Cross Shaped Barrel Extension Wiper, push the wiper into the barrel extension.
- Rotate the wipers while lightly pushing and pulling back and forth. Repeat with a damp patch if necessary until clean.
- Finally, using a clean patch repeat Step 4 & 5 until patch comes out clean/dry.
BoreTech AR10 Receiver Wiper Sets
- Brand: Bore Tech
- Product Code: BTAT-500-03
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 32,50€