Bore Tech’s Proof-Positive Nylon Chamber Brushes are 100% chamber safe and set the benchmark for all other nylon chamber brushes. This is due to the superior construction and engineered features that are incorporated into each and every brush.
Unlike phosphor bronze bristled brushes, our premium Proof-Positive Nylon Chamber Brushes are strongly recommend when using fast acting copper removing cleaners such as our Eliminator Bore Cleaner or Cu+2 Copper Remover. These brushes are not affected by copper removing cleaners and will eliminate blue patches and the false indication of copper fouling that is associated with traditional phosphor bronze brushes.
All Proof-Positive Nylon Chamber Brushes have twice the amount of extra ridged nylon bristles and each caliber has specifically tailored bristle diameters resulting in double the scrubbing action and faster cleaning.
Each non brass, double wound brush core has a looped end eliminating the sharp cut ends found on many other low quality brushes. This attention to detail along with aircraft grade aluminum studs are all necessary to produce an effective, long lasting, high quality nylon chamber brush for your rifle.
- Brush Threads: Male 8/32
- Brush Length: 3.0 inches
- Core Material: Looped End, Double Wound Alloy
- Stud Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum
Proof-Positive Nylon Rifle Chamber Brushes Use Instructions:
- Screw brush onto Rod
- Wet brush with cleaner. (Preferably C4 Carbon Remover or Eliminator Bore Cleaner)
- Insert into chamber and rotate 6 to 12 revolutions
- Reapply cleaning solvent and continue to brush as necessary
- Wipe chamber clean with patch or mop
- When finished, clean brushes before storage.
BoreTech Nylon Chamber Brush AR15 .223 Rem.
- Brand: Bore Tech
- Product Code: BTNC-22-100
- Availability: Inform yourself via email
- Ex Tax: 5,83€