The Accu-Tac LR-10 Bipod with the quick detach was designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA with big caliber gun owners in mind. The LR-10 is 100% billet, made from the highest quality aircraft aluminum available. Its wide stance and ratcheted leg extension gives you the adjustability needed for precision aim and repeatability. You will feel the stability and security of your rifle as never felt before. The updated G2 model has a longer height extension with a total of 10 notches. The LR-10 G2 has the ability to cant which can be locked with its new throw lever.
Our quick detach rail mount is simple, quick, and very secure; it attaches to a 1913 Picatinny rail and mounts in seconds without the need to use extra tools for tightening. Our ratcheted leg extension design allows the shooter to quickly adjust to 10 different heights without having to align each leg equally. The spring-loaded leg extension retracts quickly with a one-button retraction lever.
To engage or adjust leg position, simply pull the spring-loaded leg downward to move each leg independently. Leg position can be deployed to 90° or 45°, locking securely into 4 positions.
- Materials: 6061 T6 Aluminum alloy / High strength steel hard ware
- Min. Height (Legs at 45°): 7.0" / 177.8 mm
- Min. Height (Legs at 90°): 8.75” / 222.25 mm
- Max. Height (Legs at 90°): 12” / 304.8 mm
- Min. Stance (Legs at 45°): 10” / 254 mm
- Max. Stance (Legs at 90°): 17” / 431.8 mm
- Closed Position Width: 3.25” / 82.5 mm
- Closed Position Length: 10” / 254.0 mm
- Weight: 27 oz
- Color: Flat Black
- Coating: Type III ( MIL-SPEC ) Hard Anodize
Accu-Tac LR-10 G2 QD
- Brand: Accu-Tac
- Product Code: LRB-G200
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 399,17€